- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 5/13/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Andrew M. Neumann, 22, 110 Rivercrest Drive, was arrested on suspicion of prohibited acts of noise and failure to produce a license on request.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for possession of a controlled substance, possession with the intent to distribute, no insurance and failure to have lighted headlamps.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 800 S. Pacific St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 129 S. Lorimier St.
* BiState Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Money was reported stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A TV and a laptop were reported stolen at 2839 Whitener St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 100 N. Frederick St.
* An assault was reported.
* Super 8, 2011 N. Kingshighway, reported a mattress, mattress pad and a sheet damaged.
* The distribution of marijuana and unlawful use of a weapon was reported.