- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Susan and Mark Jackson and Steve and Tammy Thiele of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Nichole Sheree Thiele, to Chad Andrew Clippard. He is the son of Stanley and Evelyn Clippard of Jackson.
Thiele is a 1997 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in physical education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002, and is a 2005 graduate of Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Science. She is a radiologic technologist at Southeast Hospital.
Clippard is a 1993 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business/marketing from Southeast University in 1998. He is a pharmaceutical sales representative with Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals.
An Aug. 27 wedding is planned at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.