- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sarah Louise Farrow and Jerry Lee Trickey were married Nov. 6, 2004, at Wesley United Methodist Church in Fruitland. Richard Combs performed the ceremony. Pianist was Julie Combs.
Sam and Theresa Farrow of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Randy and Linda Hargraves of Jackson and Darrell and Jeanette Trickey of Kimmswick, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Matron of honor was Melissa Taylor of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Monica Mruzik of Jackson, Lindsay Eagle of St. Charles, Mo., Ariel Hahs and Emali Graham of Cape Girardeau.
Shaun Doyle of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Mike Walker, Jesse Hargraves and Dustin Fluegge, all of Jackson, and B.J. Brown of Marble Hill, Mo. Ushers were Cody Farrow of Jackson and Aaron Eisenhauer of Oak Ridge.
Junior bride was Hannah Lalor, daughter of Jaime Williams of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Nikki Fluegge and Amanda Farrow of Jackson.
Flower girl was Elizabeth Taylor, daughter of Sam Taylor of Altenburg, Mo., and Melissa Taylor of Jackson. Ringbearer was Blake Trickey, son of Jerry Trickey.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Jackson.
The rehearsal dinner was held Nov. 5 at Wesley United Methodist Church.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, Nev., the couple is residing in Jackson.