- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Leigha Danielle LaPierre and Justin Zachary Kopf were married April 23, 2005, at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson. The Rev. John Rice performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Bruce and Susan LaPierre of Jackson. The groom is the son of Doris Deane and Romie Kopf of St. Louis.
The reception was held at Heartland Banquet Hall in Jackson.
Mrs. Kopf is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School She is a customer service representative with Rhodes 101.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Northwest High School in Cedar Springs, Mo. He is assistant manager at Domino's in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Orlando, Fla., the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.