- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kristen Lynn Pressgrove and Matthew Thomas Howard were married Sept. 18, 2004, at First Baptist Chapel in Jackson, Miss. The Rev. Nicholas Irons of Brandon, Miss., performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Guy and Gloria Pressgrove of Brandon. The groom is the son of Tom and Diane Howard of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Samantha Crew of Brandon. Bridesmaids were Hollie McBride of Brandon, and Katherine Howard of Omaha, Neb., sister of the groom.
The groom chose his father as best man. Groomsmen were Paul Dooley of Nashville, Tenn., and Bradley Richardson of Starkville, Miss. Ushers were Jason Pressgrove of Starkville and Hal Pressgrove of Jackson, Miss., brothers of the bride.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Olivia and Kennedy Pressgrove, children of Hal and Ramona Pressgrove, niece and nephew of the bride.
Angela Dew of Jackson, Miss., attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Mississippi Museum of Art. Servers were Mary Seher, aunt of the groom; Janis Clark, Anne Dew, Janna Pinter, Glinda Smith and Linda Smith.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 17 at Old Capitol Inn in Jackson, Miss.
Mrs. Howard received a bachelor of science degree in human sciences from Mississippi State University in 2003. She is an interior designer with OfficeScapes Inc. in Bartlett, Tenn.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in geosciences from the university in 2004. He is an environmental consultant with Terracon in Memphis, Tenn.
After a wedding trip to Vancouver, British Columbia, and Los Angeles, Calif., the couple is residing in Cordova, Tenn.