- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Purgason Wins in Online Poll; Gaining Momentum
The results are in from the Missouri Sovereignty Project's online U.S. Senate primary poll for the Republican Party and State Senator Chuck Purgason easily defeated Congressman Roy Blunt. Chuck Purgason received 75% of the vote while Roy Blunt received 25% of the over 500 votes cast. The Missouri Sovereignty Project is a tenth amendment activist organization. Chuck Purgason is proud to have the support of individuals who share his belief in and support of State's Rights.
As the month progresses, Conservatives will continue to take back their government and clean up Washington D.C. in Republican primaries. Incumbent Senator Bob Bennett in Utah lost the Republican primary for the Senate seat he has held for 18 years this week. Outsider Rand Paul is expected to easily defeat the establishment candidate in Kentucky's Republican primary for the U.S. Senate next week. Conservatives across America are committed to changing the status quo in Washington D.C., and electing candidates that will uphold conservative interest, not self-interest.
As State Senator Chuck Purgason progresses through the campaign, his view for Missouri will surface as the clear solution to fix the problems of reckless spending and incompetent government which have taken over Washington D.C. Be sure to follow Chuck's view for Missouri on the new, re-designed Chuck Purgason website: http://www.PurgasonForSenate.com