- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Tonya Meredith McOwan and Bruce Wayne Anglin Jr. were united in marriage May 21, 2005, at First Assembly of God Church in Chaffee. The Rev. Darren Larkin performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Deanna Lee McOwan of Alton, Ill. Bruce Anglin Sr. and Star Anglin of Chaffee are parents of the groom.
Maid of honor was Heather Horton of Chaffee, sister of the groom.
Tyrome Horton of Chaffee, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man.
Flower girls were Ivy Horton, niece of the groom, and Holly Hudson, cousin of the groom, both of Chaffee. Ringbearers were Tyler McOwan of Alton, nephew of the bride, and Tyeron Horton of Chaffee, nephew of the groom.
The reception was held at Frisco Park. Servers were Carmen McOwan, Star Anglin and Heather Horton.
Mrs. Anglin attended Alton High School. She is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
The groom attended Chaffee High School. He is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
The couple is residing in Chaffee.