- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
EAST CAPE GIRARDEAU, Ill. -- Kathleen Condon and Frederick Boettcher exchanged vows May 7, 2005, at St. Mary's Cathedral in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Patrick Nwokoye performed the ceremony. Violinist was George Boettcher, brother of the groom.
Readers were Kyle and Gabbie Mason of Thebes, Ill., nephew and sister of the groom; and Kevin and Michael Condon of St. Louis, brothers of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Kevin and Joanne Condon of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Rita Boettcher of East Cape Girardeau, and the late Frederick Boettcher Sr.
Maid of honor was Eileen Condon of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Junior bridesmaids were Elisabeth and Kathleen Condon of St. Louis, nieces of the bride.
Candlelighters were mothers of the bride and groom.
Paul Stark of St. Louis was best man. Ushers were Mark Stevens and Mark Sheridan of St. Louis.
Jennifer Condon, sister-in-law of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at East Cape Community Building. Servers were Rita Boettcher and Gabbie Mason. Another reception was held at Frederick's Music Lounge in St. Louis.
The bride's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 6 at Port Cape.
Mrs. Boettcher is a librarian at Brentwood Library in St. Louis.
The groom is owner of Frederick's Music Lounge in St. Louis.
The couple is residing in St. Louis.