- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)28
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
CAIRO, Ill. -- Debra K. Crawford, 47, of Cairo died Saturday, May 28, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Jan. 27, 1958, at Cairo, daughter of Henry W. and Francis Butler Rust.
Crawford was a member of Mighty Rivers Regional Worship Center in Cairo and was employed at Crawford Woodworking in Cairo.
Survivors include her husband, Richard L. Crawford of Cairo; two sons, Joshua Patrick Crawford of Cairo, Henry Dowdy Crawford of Wright City, Mo.; a stepson, Richard Jason Crawford of Evansville, Ind.; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo, with Dr. Larry L. Potts officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Cemetery at Mounds, Ill.