- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
PHS PBS Winners for May
Perryville High School students and staff members were recently recognized for going above and beyond the PBS (Positive Behavior Support program) expectations for the month of May.
The students were issued Buccaneer Bucks by administrators and faculty members for demonstrating their exceptional behavior, which they then redeemed for a free homework pass, free admission to one athletic event, a free drink and snack from the concession stand, $1.00 off a library fine, or free admission to one school dance. Once redeemed, their Buccaneer Bucks were entered into the monthly PBS drawing.
The winners of the May drawing were: (from left) Dylan Callier, son of Michael and Christine Callier; Angela Brewer, daughter of Thomas Brewer and April Brewer; and Mia Pohlman, daughter of Paul and Jane Pohlman.
Teachers are also eligible for the monthly drawing for going above and beyond expectations. Recognized for the month of May was Erin Hunter and Nick Cowell.
All winners received a $10 gift certificate to Hoeckele Bakery.
(Photo by L. Boxdorfer, Perry County School Dist. No. 32)