- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Road work on Highway 177 near Procter and Gamble Wednesday
Crews will be milling pavement on Highway 177 in Cape Girardeau County, including an area near the Procter and Gamble production facility, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday.
According to a MoDOT news release, crews will be milling pavement from County Road 649 near the Nell Holcomb school to Route J near the Procter and Gamble plant.
Crews will also overlay pavement on the highway Monday through May 20, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, from Route V to Bertling Street.
The work zone will be marked. For more information call MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MODOT.