- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 5/29/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Saturday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Eva York, 53, of Cape Girardeau was issued summonses for driving while intoxicated and not wearing a seat belt.
* Julia Heath, 48, of Cape Girardeau was issued summonses for driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain vehicle in a single lane.
* Ophelia Smith, 41, 814 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Michael Smith, 49, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear in court on a stealing charge.
* Lisa Brown, 44, 1411 N. Main St., was issued a summons for a leash violation.
* Jerome Jenkins, 36, 1009 W. Walnut St., Blytheville, Ark., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of weeds at 401 Fort St.
* Charity Hammack, 31, 125 S. Ellis St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of trash.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 2002 Dunklin St.
* A shotgun was reported stolen at 492 Green Acres Drive.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A burglary was reported at 1927 N. Kingshighway. A juvenile was taken into custody.
* A DVD/VCR was reported stolen and a door reported damaged in a burglary at 507 S. Ellis St.
* A domestic assault was reported in the 3000 block of Boutin Drive.
* A domestic assault was reported in the first block of South West End Boulevard.
* A sexual assault was reported in the 2800 block of Independence Street.
* A vehicle hood and fender were damaged in the 1900 block of North Kingshighway.
* Receiving stolen property was reported.
* Failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and fleeing unlawful detention were reported.
* Tampering with a utility was reported at 546 S. Pacific St.
* Littering was reported at 1710 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 310.
* An ex-parte violation was reported in the 800 block of South Benton Street.
* A bicycle was found in the 500 block of Helena Avenue.
* A fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance was reported in the 1700 block of North Kingshighway.