- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Speak Out 5/11/10
FROM tax breaks for small business to young adults with children, the new health care bill is already being shown to have positive results. As a result, I humbly beseech all Missourians (politicians or otherwise) to drop efforts to end or interfere with its implementation in Missouri.
I used to think soccer was boring to watch. However, the version that I see them playing near the Arena Building is much more exciting because of the dodging and weaving necessitated by the fact that it's being played in the streets.
THE Nashville region has had unbelievable flood damage, and so many people have lost everything. The people are not complaining and whining. They are helping one another to rebuild and are making every attempt to get their lives back to normal. The national media have not covered this disaster like they should have.
Help for homeless
IN response to the story "New homeless shelter operates at temporary location in Gordonville": I think it is great that someone cares about our homeless. Why do people think they are killers or something like that? Most people who are homeless don't choose to be that way. They are down and out. If you think about our jobless rate, you will see why so many people are homeless and need this help. I say thank God for all that is being done.