- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Board president shows disdain
Paul Nenninger should resign from the Cape Girardeau School Board.
It is apparent that he fully supports and promotes Notre Dame Regional High School while, at the same time, showing total disdain for the very school district that he leads.
His negativity to the Cape Girardeau School District is both puzzling and a disgrace.
RICK EBAUGH, Cape Girardeau