- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)22
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Board president shows disdain
Paul Nenninger should resign from the Cape Girardeau School Board.
It is apparent that he fully supports and promotes Notre Dame Regional High School while, at the same time, showing total disdain for the very school district that he leads.
His negativity to the Cape Girardeau School District is both puzzling and a disgrace.
RICK EBAUGH, Cape Girardeau