- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
Board president shows disdain
Paul Nenninger should resign from the Cape Girardeau School Board.
It is apparent that he fully supports and promotes Notre Dame Regional High School while, at the same time, showing total disdain for the very school district that he leads.
His negativity to the Cape Girardeau School District is both puzzling and a disgrace.
RICK EBAUGH, Cape Girardeau