- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Wade Matthew and Kerri Sue Christian of Mount Pleasant, Mich., Central Michigan Community Hospital, 12:15 p.m. Saturday, April 17, 2010. Name, Silas Liam. Weight, 4 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Christian is the former Kerri Churchill, daughter of Don and Susan Henson of Cape Girardeau and William and Connie Churchill of Dexter, Mo. She is a student at Mid Michigan Community College. Christian is the son of Allen and Nancy Christian of Cape Girardeau. He is an instructor of English at Central Michigan University.
Son to Jeremy R. and Christi A. Jones of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:28 p.m. Monday, May 3, 2010. Name, Carter Ray. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Mrs. Jones is the former Christi Leggitt, daughter of Clyde and Linda Leggitt of De Soto, Mo. She is a teacher at Kelly Middle School. Jones is the son of Wally and Cheryl Jones of Sikeston, Mo., and Ava and Danny Odum of Creal Springs, Ill. He is an accountant with Kerber, Eck and Braeckel.
Daughter to Jason and Mandi Moore of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:42 p.m. Monday, May 3, 2010. Name, Emma Michelle. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Moore is the former Mandi Tally, daughter of Ben Tally and Jo Tally of Cape Girardeau. Moore is employed at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
Daughter to Christopher Michael and Katie Marie Dannar of Gordonville, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11 p.m. Monday, May 3, 2010. Name, Lorna. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Dannar is the former Katie Huckeby, daughter of Jack and Sue Huckeby of New Madrid, Mo. She is a veterinarian with Cape Small Animal Clinic. Dannar is the son of Ronnie and Barb Dannar of Worth, Mo. He is feedlot manager with Denton Farms.
Daughter to Aaron Lynn and Sarah Jayne Foote of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:30 p.m. Monday, May 4, 2010. Name, Lila Ione. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Foote is the former Sarah Moore, daughter of Art and Karen Turner of Columbus, Ind. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Foote is the son of Mary Miller of Jackson. He is employed at Carnell's Garage.
Daughter to Jeffery Joseph and Deanna Maria Buchheit of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:54 a.m. Wednesday, May 5, 2010. Name, Maggie Mae. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Buchheit is the former Deanna Crawford, daughter of Charles and Maria Crawford of St. Louis. She is a speech pathologist at Missouri State University. Buchheit is the son of Kenny and Rhonda Buchheit of Apple Creek, Mo. He is operations manager at Buchheit Trucking Service Inc.