- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Judy Ann Farrow, 63, of Jackson died Sunday, May 9, 2010, at her home.
She was born Oct. 18, 1946, in Cape Girardeau, to Bill and Hazel Adams Jones. She and Thomas W. Farrow were married May 9, 1965, in Cairo, Ill.
Farrow was a member of Wesley United Methodist Church in Jackson, and of the Best Grandmas Club.
Mrs. Farrow retired from Dr. Sasha's office to enjoy scrapbooking, cooking, gardening, and celebrating life and activities with her grandchildren and family.
Survivors include her husband, Thomas W. Farrow of Jackson; a son, Darren W. Farrow and wife Kristy of Jackson; two daughters, Dawn R. Gribler and husband Bobby, and Mindy R. Farrow of Jackson; two brothers, Teddy and Rocky Jones of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, June Travillion of Cape Girardeau, Wilma Howard of San Antonio, Texas, Jan Bierschwal of Cape Girardeau; and 10 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, and a son, Steven Dane Farrow.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Barry Winders officiating. Burial will be in McLain Chapel Cemetery in Oriole.
Memorial contributions may be given to the Wilson Clay Love Fund or Judy Farrow Benefit.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.