- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Wright - James
BENTON, Mo. -- JoAnn Easter of Benton and Alan Wright of Commerce, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Christina Jo Wright, to Brian Glen James, both of Benton. He is the son of LaVonne McKinnon of Union, Mo., and Junior James of Jackson.
Wright is a 1996 graduate of Kelly High School, and a 2000 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by the state of Missouri.
James is a 1990 graduate of Washington High School. He served four years active duty with the U.S. Marine Corps, and seven years with the 1140th Combat Engineers of Missouri National Guard. He is a mechanic with Craftsman Trailer.
A June 12 wedding is planned at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau.