- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Candles offer whiff of White Castle
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Fans of White Castle's oniony hamburgers have a new way to indulge without any calorie guilt: a scented candle infused with the burgers' aroma.
The Columbus, Ohio-based fast-food chain this week introduced candles that smell like its Slider burgers in a promotion with Autism Speaks. Proceeds will benefit the New York-based charity.
The candles resemble a packaged White Castle burger and are being sold at the company's restaurants and on its website.
The wax is encased in a ceramic holder that looks like a Slider's cardboard sleeve.