- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Carlos R. Salas and Liliana O. Cuahutle of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:42 p.m. Saturday, April 24, 2010. Name, Carlos Dwayne. Weight, 4 pounds, 14 ounces. Ms. Cuahutle is the daughter of Osana Cuahutle of Cape Girardeau. Salas is the son of Rene Salas of Mexico and Isabel Avendano of Minnesota.
Son to Andrew Roy and Sherry Loraine Schnaare of Olmsted, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:03 p.m. Thursday, April 29, 2010. Name, Jaysen Everett. Weight, 8 pounds. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Schnaare is the former Sherry Shepard, daughter of Jack and Nina Shepard of Ullin, Ill., and JoAnn Bellee of Carbondale, Ill. Schnaare is the son of Larry and Joyce Schnaare and Bruce and Victoria Sauerbrunn of Olmsted. He is a boilermaker.
Daughter to Larenzo Dwyne Braxton and Jessica Kay Rose of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:33 p.m. Friday, April 30, 2010. Name, Myra Ann. Weight, 5 pounds, 15 ounces. Fourth child, third daughter. Ms. Rose is the daughter of Jeff Rose and Debbie Rose of Cape Girardeau. Braxton is the son of Elbridge Robbinson and Katrina Braxton of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Edward Dean and Kristina Lynn Miller of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:41 a.m. Saturday, May 1, 2010. Name, Evan Anthony. Weight, 5 pounds, 6 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Miller is the former Kristina Brotherton, daughter of Gary Brotherton and Patricia Brotherton of Patton, Mo. Miller is the son of Toni Brady and Kevin Brady of Fredericktown, Mo. He is a registered nurse at Saint Francis.
Son to Jonathan Mark and Rachel Michelle Schultz of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:56 a.m. Saturday, May 1, 2010. Name, Isaiah Mark. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Mrs. Schultz is the former Rachel Mansker, daughter of Glen and Debra Mansker of Scott City. She is a security officer with Securitas Security at Procter & Gamble. Schultz is the son of Perry and Karen Schultz of Tamms, Ill. He is a forklift driver with Exel Logistics at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Billy Alan and Wendy Lee Wilson of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:40 a.m. Sunday, May 2, 2010. Name, Ryan Drew. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Wilson is the former Wendy Borgfield, daughter of Laura Liley and Mike Liley of Grassy, Mo., and Larry Borgfield. Wilson is the son of Jimmy and Judy Keller of Chaffee. He is a delivery driver with Orgill in Sikeston, Mo.
Son to Kevin and Randi Dry of Leesburg, Va., Loudoun Hospital Center in Leesburg, 10:53 p.m. Tuesday, May 4, 2010. Name, Jacob Christian. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Dry is the former Randi Mills, daughter of the Rev. Randy and Pam Mills of Grand Junction, Colo. Dry is the son of Don and Betty Dry of Cape Girardeau. Mr. and Mrs. Dry work in the Washington, D.C., area.