- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jinny Schenimann, 64, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, May 6, 2010, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born July 25, 1945, in Cape Girardeau, to Dale and Rosalie Buchheit Sachse.
Survivors include four daughters, Kim Powers and husband Tim, Laurie Welter and husband Tim, all of Cape Girardeau, Kristin Swanson and husband Richard of Spring Hill, Fla., Brandi Moyers of St. Louis; three brothers, Paul Sachse of Murray, Ky., Robert Sachse of Cape Girardeau, Mike Sachse of Fruitland; six grandchildren, Karsen, Kaitlin, Nick, Alexis, Clayton and Jada. She is also survived by many loving friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a brother, Joe Sachse; and a sister, Sue Fulton.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Wayne Koehler officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be given to Hope Lodge, in care of June Shinners, 4207 Lindell Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.