- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
Ferry between Missouri, Kentucky closed
DORENA, Mo. -- The Dorena-Hickman ferry that connects Kentucky and Missouri is closed due to high water on the Mississippi River, according to a news release from the Kentucky state government.
The ferry connect the states between Hickman, Ky., and Dorena, and operates on a regular schedule during daylight hours.
Notice will be provided when the service resumes, according to the news release.
Updated status on the ferry's operation is available by calling 731-693-0210.