- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Patsy Lou Kennedy, 71, of Whitewater died Tuesday, May 24, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 5, 1934, at Delta, daughter of William Roy and Tessie Beatrice McClain Taylor. She and John Lee Kennedy were married March 4, 1951.
Kennedy had been a seamstress at Thorngate Ltd. in Chaffee, Mo. She was a member of Fairview Baptist Church at Arbor.
Survivors include four sons, Tharon, Patrick and Miles Kennedy of Chaffee, John Kennedy of Sedgewickville, Mo.; a daughter, Terri Hubbert of Whitewater; 11 grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee from 9:15 to 10 a.m. Thursday.
The graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Missouri State Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield. The Rev. Robert Poe will officiate.