- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 5/25/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imly guilt.
* J.C. Lamar Brown, 24, 326 Morgan Oak St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to dim lights and no insurance or license.
* Garrett J. O'Connell, 23, 4 Village Drive, was arrested on suspicion of a driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the road.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing DVDs from Sears, 2102 William St.
* Billy J. Bell, 55, 916 Linden St., was arrested on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of a controlled substance and failure to display license plates.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for burglary and first-degree stealing.
* A female juvenile was cited into juvenile court as being beyond parental control.
* Shane M. Tobin, 22, 333 N. Ellis St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear, and Cape Girardeau County warrants for stealing and failure to appear.
* A 16-year-old male juvenile cited in juvenile court for assault.
* Terrance E. Smith, 18, 321 S. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Identity theft was reported.
* A pedestal, statue, solar lighthouse and gazing balls were reported stolen at 2801 Bloomfield Road.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Don's Store 24, 341 S. Sprigg St.
* A wallet was stolen at 1112 S. Kingshighway.
* A vehicle window was reported broken in 100 block of South Lorimier Street.
* Fraudently attempting to obtain a controlled substance was reported.
* Video cameras, cash and dice were reported found.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tracey A. Stewart, 44, 119 S. Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Steven B. Edmonds, 19, 1204 North St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Burglary was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Francis Drive and in the 300 block of South Union Avenue.