- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mills - 50 Years
FARMINGTON, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Noah Mills of Farmington recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at 12 West in Farmington.
Hosts were their children and spouses, Sue and Ted Stephens of Perryville, Mo., and Rodney and Rebecca Mills of Fredericktown, Mo.
Grandchildren in attendance were Leslie and Daniel Boatman, Chelsea Mills and Brock Mills. A grandson, Bradley Stephens of Kansas City, Mo., was unable to attend.
Mills and Bonnie Pogue were married March 12, 1960, at Liberty Congregational Methodist Church near Marquand, Mo., where the couple continues to worship.
He is a 45-year member of Carpenters Union 2214. Since his retirement from Goodwin Bros. Construction Co. in 2002, the couple has been enjoying more time with family and friends, traveling, camping and fishing.