- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Four cited by police after early morning fight downtown
An early Friday morning fight in downtown Cape Girardeau resulted in summonses being issued to four people, including one who was sent to the hospital.
Cpl. Adam Glueck of the Cape Girardeau Police Department said officers received a call at 1:40 a.m. of a fight at a location along Broadway near the riverfront. Officers issued summonses to four suspects for peace disturbance.
Those cited by police are: Justin Brandy, 25, of Jackson; David Amerson, 22, of Clarksville, Tenn.; Grant Lehmann, 22, of Marble Hill, Mo.; and Elias Golden, 22, of Glenallen, Mo.
One of the suspects involved in the altercation was injured, but Glueck did not know to what extent.
The fight happened near the Pour House bar, 113 Broadway, but Glueck said he didn't know if the suspects involved in the fight were patrons of the bar.
113 Broadway, Cape Girardeau, MO