- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)11
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
HOW SWEET IS THIS?
MACY IS OUR THREE Y.O. YORKIE. SHE IS SO SWEET. SHE GETS ALONG WITH EVERYONE, (ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND) AND ALL DOGS. WE LOVE HER SO MUCH. HER FAVORITE TRICK IS TO LAY ON HER BACK AND UNDER THE COVERS, WHEN IT IS BEDTIME, SHE IS NOT SPOILED AT ALL, HA HA...