- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
HOW SWEET IS THIS?
MACY IS OUR THREE Y.O. YORKIE. SHE IS SO SWEET. SHE GETS ALONG WITH EVERYONE, (ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND) AND ALL DOGS. WE LOVE HER SO MUCH. HER FAVORITE TRICK IS TO LAY ON HER BACK AND UNDER THE COVERS, WHEN IT IS BEDTIME, SHE IS NOT SPOILED AT ALL, HA HA...