- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)13
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Cape Wastewater: More Interesting than You Knew
Quite a view from the top of Cape Girardeau's water treatment facility.
Did you know that bugs assist in the natural treatment of our wastewater? Stay-tuned for the May Chronicle e-newsletter for more!
If you're not signed-up for our monthly newsletter and press releases, you're going to miss your chance to e-tour our wastewater facility.