- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
8th District Candidate Presents Solutions
Air Force veteran and local Jackson businessman Larry Bill, Independent Conservative Candidate for Congress, addressed a crowd of over 300 people at Farmington recently.
At the event, Mr. Bill stuck to his positive campaigning approach where he outlined solutions for upcoming problems. The problems he addressed included the coming hyperinflation caused by the Federal Reserve, bankrupting of the Social Security system by baby boomers, rise in gasoline prices due to dependence on foreign oil, legalization of illegal immigrants, and the threat of erosion of Constitutional rights.
Mr. Bill also outlined a strategy where successful independent Congressional candidates can unite to steer Congress back to following the Constitution and exercising fiscal discipline. In response to the speech, 144 participants stepped forward to sign the petition to get Larry on the ballot.
Mr. Bill made the point he does not request or accept campaign contributions from any source but himself and his wife. According to the Federal Election Commission website, only Larry Bill and his wife have contributed to his campaign.
A transcript of the speech is available at this link: http://larrybill.com/a-recent-speech-whe...