- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
8th District Candidate Presents Solutions
Air Force veteran and local Jackson businessman Larry Bill, Independent Conservative Candidate for Congress, addressed a crowd of over 300 people at Farmington recently.
At the event, Mr. Bill stuck to his positive campaigning approach where he outlined solutions for upcoming problems. The problems he addressed included the coming hyperinflation caused by the Federal Reserve, bankrupting of the Social Security system by baby boomers, rise in gasoline prices due to dependence on foreign oil, legalization of illegal immigrants, and the threat of erosion of Constitutional rights.
Mr. Bill also outlined a strategy where successful independent Congressional candidates can unite to steer Congress back to following the Constitution and exercising fiscal discipline. In response to the speech, 144 participants stepped forward to sign the petition to get Larry on the ballot.
Mr. Bill made the point he does not request or accept campaign contributions from any source but himself and his wife. According to the Federal Election Commission website, only Larry Bill and his wife have contributed to his campaign.
A transcript of the speech is available at this link: http://larrybill.com/a-recent-speech-whe...