- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)10
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)21
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
8th District Candidate Presents Solutions
Air Force veteran and local Jackson businessman Larry Bill, Independent Conservative Candidate for Congress, addressed a crowd of over 300 people at Farmington recently.
At the event, Mr. Bill stuck to his positive campaigning approach where he outlined solutions for upcoming problems. The problems he addressed included the coming hyperinflation caused by the Federal Reserve, bankrupting of the Social Security system by baby boomers, rise in gasoline prices due to dependence on foreign oil, legalization of illegal immigrants, and the threat of erosion of Constitutional rights.
Mr. Bill also outlined a strategy where successful independent Congressional candidates can unite to steer Congress back to following the Constitution and exercising fiscal discipline. In response to the speech, 144 participants stepped forward to sign the petition to get Larry on the ballot.
Mr. Bill made the point he does not request or accept campaign contributions from any source but himself and his wife. According to the Federal Election Commission website, only Larry Bill and his wife have contributed to his campaign.
A transcript of the speech is available at this link: http://larrybill.com/a-recent-speech-whe...