Police report 4/28/10
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ryan A. Nabors, 21, 121 East Rodney Drive, Apt. 5, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Laura A. Burton, 40, 2812 Themis St., Apt. D, was arrested on suspicion of filing a false report.
* Edward A. Graham, 22, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for a probation violation.
* Lonnie L. Beck, 36, 2504 Windy Hill Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving without an operator's license and striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* James D. Noland, 49, 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested on two warrants for failure to appear in court for littering.
* Craig S. C. Walker, 430 N. Frederick St., was issued a summons for third-degree assault.
* Thomas F. Moody, 28, 3006 Wisteria Drive, Apt. E, was issued a summons for filing a false police report.
* Michelle L. Desrosiers, 33, 1743 Huntington Drive, was issued a summons for a fence/sign violation.
* Walter D. Combs Jr., 41, 1823 Bloomfield St., rear, was issued a summons for animal neglect and failure to obtain a city license for an animal.
* Nicole L. Bagby, 23, 1401 Bessie St., was issued a summons for making a false police report and property damage to the front bumper of a vehicle.
* Ryan S. Williams, 21, 22 N. Hanover St., was issued a summons for illegal dumping.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Hacker Plumbing, 414 Commercial Drive, reported a theft of copper wire.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of clothing and electronics.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 49 N. Park Ave.
* A 1993 Toyota was reported stolen at 701 Broadway.
* A glass window and screen were reported damaged at 1808 Cape Meadows Circle.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 143 S. Spanish St.
* A 27-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 55-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 26-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* Littering was reported.