- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Lutesville Odd Fellows Pancake Day
There will be an all day, all you can eat Pancake Day on Saturday May 8Th at the Lutesville I.O.O.F Lodge # 385 located at: 105 Second St. Marble Hill, MO. (behind Liley Monument company).
Lodge members will be serving pancakes, HOME MADE sausage, juice and coffee. The price is $5 per plate (all you can eat) and children 5 and under eat free.
As usual a portion of all proceeds goes to benefit St. Judes Childrens Hospital. So please come out and enjoy our food, our fellowship and help a very worth cause.
Yours Fraternally in Friendship, Love and Truth,
Clint E. Lacy
Public Relations Officer
Lutesvill I.O.O.F. Lodge #385