- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Lutesville Odd Fellows Pancake Day
There will be an all day, all you can eat Pancake Day on Saturday May 8Th at the Lutesville I.O.O.F Lodge # 385 located at: 105 Second St. Marble Hill, MO. (behind Liley Monument company).
Lodge members will be serving pancakes, HOME MADE sausage, juice and coffee. The price is $5 per plate (all you can eat) and children 5 and under eat free.
As usual a portion of all proceeds goes to benefit St. Judes Childrens Hospital. So please come out and enjoy our food, our fellowship and help a very worth cause.
Yours Fraternally in Friendship, Love and Truth,
Clint E. Lacy
Public Relations Officer
Lutesvill I.O.O.F. Lodge #385