- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)59
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Lutesville Odd Fellows Pancake Day
There will be an all day, all you can eat Pancake Day on Saturday May 8Th at the Lutesville I.O.O.F Lodge # 385 located at: 105 Second St. Marble Hill, MO. (behind Liley Monument company).
Lodge members will be serving pancakes, HOME MADE sausage, juice and coffee. The price is $5 per plate (all you can eat) and children 5 and under eat free.
As usual a portion of all proceeds goes to benefit St. Judes Childrens Hospital. So please come out and enjoy our food, our fellowship and help a very worth cause.
Yours Fraternally in Friendship, Love and Truth,
Clint E. Lacy
Public Relations Officer
Lutesvill I.O.O.F. Lodge #385