- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
Lutesville Odd Fellows Pancake Day
There will be an all day, all you can eat Pancake Day on Saturday May 8Th at the Lutesville I.O.O.F Lodge # 385 located at: 105 Second St. Marble Hill, MO. (behind Liley Monument company).
Lodge members will be serving pancakes, HOME MADE sausage, juice and coffee. The price is $5 per plate (all you can eat) and children 5 and under eat free.
As usual a portion of all proceeds goes to benefit St. Judes Childrens Hospital. So please come out and enjoy our food, our fellowship and help a very worth cause.
Yours Fraternally in Friendship, Love and Truth,
Clint E. Lacy
Public Relations Officer
Lutesvill I.O.O.F. Lodge #385