- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 4/25/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 2:46 a.m., mobile home fire on North Kingshighway.
* At 10:52 a.m., heat detector activation on Bernice Street.
* At 1:41 p.m., heat detector activation on Bernice Street.
* At 5:58 p.m., medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 1:45 a.m., medical assist on South Pacific Street.
* At 8:22 a.m., fire call on Meadowlark Lane.
* At 9:50 a.m., emergency medical service on Perryville Road.
* At 10:53 a.m., medical assist on Lorraine Drive.
* At 1:10 p.m., fire call on North Sprigg Street.
* At 4:03 p.m., medical assist on Route K.
* At 4:47 p.m., alarm on Veterans Memorial Drive.
* At 7:03 p.m., good-intent call on Kurre Lane.
* At 8:34 p.m., medical assist on South Hanover Street.