- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Barbara Ann Rauh, 80, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, April 23, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 18, 1930 in Cape Girardeau to Charles and Anna Kneibert Holderman. She and Warren L. Rauh were married Aug. 4, 1951, at Piggott, Ark.
She worked for International Shoe Factory and Florsheim Shoe Factory in Cape Girardeau for 42 years, retiring in March 1992. She was a member of St. Mary Cathedral.
She is survived by her husband, Warren L. Rauh of Cape Girardeau; a son, Michael (Peggy) Rauh of Cape Girardeau; a granddaughter, Crystal Rauh of Glenallen, Mo., and a grandson, Jason Rauh of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel, with parish prayers at 6 p.m.
Funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel, with the Rev. Tom Kiefer officiating.
Burial will follow at Cape Girardeau County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.