- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police/fire report 4/25/2010
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Tracy Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 600 block of North Farmington Road.
* Harassment was reported in the 1700 block of Donna Lynn Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* Emergency medical service on North Bast Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* Emergency medical service on Bainbridge Road.
* An illegal burn on Jackson Trail.
* A smoke alarm on Connie Drive.
* Emergency medical service on West Jackson Boulevard.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Emergency medical service on West Main Street.
* Emergency medical service on North Missouri Street.
* A rubbish fire on Elwanda Drive.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Farrell T. Rooks Jr., 23, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to have two working tail lights.
* Antonio M. Jones, 28, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Missouri Board of Probation and Parole warrant for violating probation.
* Morgan A. Caldwell, 17, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* Marcia R. Franks, 51, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of second-degree assault.
* Kathleen E. Ligons, 46, of Oak Ridge was arrested on suspicion of third-degree domestic assault.
* Waylon J. Lindner, 27, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended and failure to register motor vehicle.