- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Charles V. Pecaut, 72, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, May 21, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vincent DePaul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Charles Prost officiating. Entombment will be in Memorial Park Mausoleum.