Police reports 5/22/05
Sunday, May 22, 2005
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Saturday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Timothy L. Ryon, 21, no address given, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court.
* Peggy A. Kelly, 46, 408 Albert St., was issued a summons on suspicion of stealing cigarettes from Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A cell phone and CD player were reported stolen at 3008 Themis St., Apt. D.
* A car was reported stolen at 1105 S. Ellis St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 701 Good Hope St.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 3005 Themis St., Apt. A
* Two assaults were reported in the 500 block of Louis Street.
* A wooden entry door was reported broken at 445 S. Spring St., Apt. 15F.
* Property damage was reported at Siemers and Richmond drives.
* A vehicle window, rear fender and rear lock were reported damaged on Pacific Street.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 219 S. Hanover St.