- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Hrabar - 45 Years
Mr. and Mrs. John F. Hrabar of Jackson celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary April 24.
Hrabar and Shirley J. Nagy were married April 24, 1965, at St. James Catholic Church in Woodbridge, N.J.
Their attendants were Ann Broehl, sister of the bride, and Joseph Hrabar, brother of the groom.
The couple has three children, Robin Legittino of Chicago, Sandra (Ronn) Murphy of Cape Girardeau, and John P. Hrabar of Lawton, Okla.
They have eight grandchildren, Cassandra Murphy, Varonnica (Chris) Kirn, Anthony Legittino, Sarah (Drew) Higdon, Madison, Savanna, Peyton and Keaton Hrabar. They have two great-grandchildren, Gracelyn Murphy and Ayden Higdon.