- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Smith - Rieber
ORAN, Mo. -- Margaret Jackson of Oran announces the engagement of her daughter, Holly Jo Smith, to Christopher John Rieber, both of Glen, Mont. He is the son of John and Michele Rieber of Glen. Smith is also the daughter of the late Tony Scheeter of Oran.
Smith is a 1994 graduate of Oran High School. She is employed on the Rieber Ranch in Glen.
Rieber is a 1996 graduate of Beaverhead County High School in Dillon, Mont. He is employed by Bill Field Trucking of Butte, Mont., and also works on the Rieber Ranch.
A July 31 wedding is planned at St. Rose of Lima Church in Dillon.