- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Castleman - Walter
Alisha Katherine Castleman and Seth Micheal Walter were married Dec. 26, 2009, at First Baptist Church in Oran, Mo. The Rev. Ed Carter performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Mark and Paula Castleman of Cape Girardeau, and Rick and Lisa Walter of Benton, Mo.
Maid of honor was Lauren Castleman of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Natalie Walter of Oran, sister of the groom; Farra Elfrink of Cape Girardeau; and Erica Michelsen of Oran, cousin of the groom.
Justin Jackson of Benton was best man. Groomsmen were Ben Jones of Benton, Spencer Ayers of Sikeston, Mo., and Trenton Walter of Kelso, Mo., brother of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Brittany Menz and Bailey McCormick.
The reception was held at Buckner Brewing Co.
The groom is serving in the U.S. Air Force.