- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Robert Neil and Diana Jean Hale of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:04 a.m. Friday, April 16, 2010. Name, Kaden Michael. Weight, 5 pounds, 15 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Hale is the former Diana Wilke, daughter of Michael and Janean Wilke of Cape Girardeau. Hale is the son of Bobby and Sherry Hale of Thebes, Ill.
Son to Ralph Edward and DeAnna Lee Parker Jr. of Delta, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:10 p.m. Friday, April 16, 2010. Name, Landen Edward. Weight, 2 pounds, 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Parker is the former DeAnna Masson, daughter of Harry Masson and Betty Masson of Delta. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Parker is the son of Ralph Parker Sr. and Lynn Parker of St. Charles, Mo. He is employed by Viking- Cives.
Son to Luke Charles and Sarah Elizabeth Miget of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:50 p.m. Saturday, April 17, 2010. Name, Matthew Charles. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Miget is the former Sarah Berkbigler, daughter of Glenn and Betty Berkbigler of Perryville, Mo. She is employed by Beussink Hey and Roe, PC. Miget is the son of Ken and Charlotte Miget of Perryville. He is employed by Penzel Construction Co. Inc.
Son to Anthony C. and Dana K. Lawrence of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:36 p.m. Saturday, April 17, 2010. Name, Tyler Anthony. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Lawrence is the former Dana Gillen, daughter of Mary Gillen of Jackson. She is employed by city of Cape Girardeau. Lawrence is the son of Melvin and Rose Lawrence of Tamms, Ill. He is owner of A&D Restoration.