- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 4/23/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robert Linzy Ayers, 43, homeless, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for assault.
* Lillie A. Dry, 42, 224 Independence St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Toni R. Sandlin, 32, Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Ashley N. Windeknecht, 25, 333 N. Frederick St., No. 203, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* John A. Holdiness, 24, 844 Rodney Vista Blvd., was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Celeste S. Seabaugh, 34, Rt. 1, Box 1328, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Rusty A. Wainscott, 34, 708 Emma St., Jackson, was arrested on two Ste. Genevieve, Mo., warrants for failure to appear for speeding and no valid driver's license.
* Clifford W. Pender, 33, 430 N. Frederick St., was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for domestic assault.
* Charles S. Walton, 26, 2564 Lisa Drive, No. 5, was arrested on a probation violation warrant.
* Christie A. Henry, 46, 904 N. Foutain St., rear, received a summons for property damage.
* Josh D. Dannenmueller, 29, 2546 Meadow Lane, received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Estelle M. Dakin, 24, 245 N. Park Ave., Apt. B, received a summons for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Mary M. Chalmers, 32, 3016 Themis St., Apt. A, received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Jared C. Goodson, 22, 1441 N. Main St., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* An assault was reported.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported two incidents of failure to return rental property. A computer was not returned in one incident and two televisions were not returned in the other.
* J.C. Penney, 3049 William St., reported a theft. Four subjects were in custody pending formal charges in connection with the complaint.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a theft. Four subjects were in custody pending formal charges in connection with the complaint.
* A theft of identification cards was reported at 2819 Whitener Street.
* Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.