Jackson police/fire report 4/22/10
Thursday, April 22, 2010
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Nathan S. Malone, 28, 408 N. Neal St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear on a show cause order.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 2400 block of East Main Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 2200 block of Bainbridge Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* A vehicle clean up on West Mary Street.
* Emergency medical service on West Jackson Boulevard.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* A smoke smell on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A citizen assist on Kimbel Lane.