Fire report 4/22/10
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 1:37 a.m., an alarm on Normal Avenue.
* At 4:40 a.m., a medical assist on Themis Street.
* At 6:41 a.m., a smoke/odor investigation on Bel Air Drive.
* At 9:16 a.m., a medical assist on Bloomfield Road.
* At 10:23 a.m., a false alarm on South Kingshighway.
* At 3:05 p.m., a false alarm on Good Hope Street.
* At 3:26 p.m., a medical assist on Washington Avenue.
* At 6:12 p.m., a medical assist on Themis Street.
* At 6:50 p.m., gasoline or other flammable on Broadway.
* At 8:34 p.m., a citizen assist on Lorraine Drive.
* At 9:12 p.m., a medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 9:55 p.m., a fire call on South Benton Street.