- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 4/22/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael E. Green, 33, 1620 Dunklin St., was arrested on suspicion of prohibited acts.
* Ripley G. Griffin Jr., 45, 112 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of burglary.
* Ruby L. Adams, 35, 825 Hickory St., was arrested on a Miner, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Bernard Pryor, 56, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested on a Massac County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for driving under the influence.
* A 14-year-old boy was taken into custody on suspicion of truancy and being a runaway juvenile.
* Canaila C. Lawrence, 19, 1000 Towers Circle, was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Khalea M. B. Smith, 19, 1000 Towers Circle, was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Stephen R. Johnson, 27, 2020 Robinhood Circle, was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for failure to pay fines for driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine, probation revocation on a driving while intoxicated charge and bond forfeiture on a driving while intoxicated charge.
* An assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* The Tattoo Spot, 419 Broadway, reported glass on a front door broken.
* Bob's Shoe Store, 515 Broadway, reported money stolen and a window pane and wood paneling damaged.
* A burglary and assault were reported. A subject was in custody pending formal charges in connection with the incidents.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* A 19-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.