Police report 4/22/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael E. Green, 33, 1620 Dunklin St., was arrested on suspicion of prohibited acts.
* Ripley G. Griffin Jr., 45, 112 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of burglary.
* Ruby L. Adams, 35, 825 Hickory St., was arrested on a Miner, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Bernard Pryor, 56, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested on a Massac County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for driving under the influence.
* A 14-year-old boy was taken into custody on suspicion of truancy and being a runaway juvenile.
* Canaila C. Lawrence, 19, 1000 Towers Circle, was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Khalea M. B. Smith, 19, 1000 Towers Circle, was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Stephen R. Johnson, 27, 2020 Robinhood Circle, was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for failure to pay fines for driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine, probation revocation on a driving while intoxicated charge and bond forfeiture on a driving while intoxicated charge.
* An assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* The Tattoo Spot, 419 Broadway, reported glass on a front door broken.
* Bob's Shoe Store, 515 Broadway, reported money stolen and a window pane and wood paneling damaged.
* A burglary and assault were reported. A subject was in custody pending formal charges in connection with the incidents.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* A 19-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.