- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
Wm Nobbe & Co. Open for Business in Scott County
On Saturday, April 10, Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company celebrated the official grand opening of its Scott City John Deer Sales and Service Center located at 1400 East Outer Rd N. The Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company is a family owned business which has served the southern Illinois agriculture community since 1907. Now in their fourth generation, the business has grown to five locations across southern Illinois and southeastern Missouri. Customers range from large and small property owners, commercial landscapers, and individual and commercial agriculture producers. Nobbes inventory includes Tractors, Harvesting Equipment, Planting Equipment, Chemical Applicators, Tillage Equipment, Rotary Mowers, Hay Equipment, Grain Carts and Utility Vehicles. Nobbe broke ground for the Scott City facility on May 27th, 2009. The Nobbe family brings to Scott County a great source for farm and home equipment and service as well as additional employment opportunities for our area. The Wm Nobbe Equipment Company is a good match and a welcomed neighbor for Scott County and the Scott City area.
Photo: Jared Nobbe, Brad Nobbe, Tom Nobbe, 2nd Dist Commissioner Donnie Kiefer, and Presiding Commissioner Jamie Burger.