- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Crowell leads effort to cut low-income tax credits in Missouri (11/19/17)6
Wm Nobbe & Co. Open for Business in Scott County
On Saturday, April 10, Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company celebrated the official grand opening of its Scott City John Deer Sales and Service Center located at 1400 East Outer Rd N. The Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company is a family owned business which has served the southern Illinois agriculture community since 1907. Now in their fourth generation, the business has grown to five locations across southern Illinois and southeastern Missouri. Customers range from large and small property owners, commercial landscapers, and individual and commercial agriculture producers. Nobbes inventory includes Tractors, Harvesting Equipment, Planting Equipment, Chemical Applicators, Tillage Equipment, Rotary Mowers, Hay Equipment, Grain Carts and Utility Vehicles. Nobbe broke ground for the Scott City facility on May 27th, 2009. The Nobbe family brings to Scott County a great source for farm and home equipment and service as well as additional employment opportunities for our area. The Wm Nobbe Equipment Company is a good match and a welcomed neighbor for Scott County and the Scott City area.
Photo: Jared Nobbe, Brad Nobbe, Tom Nobbe, 2nd Dist Commissioner Donnie Kiefer, and Presiding Commissioner Jamie Burger.