- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Wm Nobbe & Co. Open for Business in Scott County
On Saturday, April 10, Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company celebrated the official grand opening of its Scott City John Deer Sales and Service Center located at 1400 East Outer Rd N. The Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company is a family owned business which has served the southern Illinois agriculture community since 1907. Now in their fourth generation, the business has grown to five locations across southern Illinois and southeastern Missouri. Customers range from large and small property owners, commercial landscapers, and individual and commercial agriculture producers. Nobbes inventory includes Tractors, Harvesting Equipment, Planting Equipment, Chemical Applicators, Tillage Equipment, Rotary Mowers, Hay Equipment, Grain Carts and Utility Vehicles. Nobbe broke ground for the Scott City facility on May 27th, 2009. The Nobbe family brings to Scott County a great source for farm and home equipment and service as well as additional employment opportunities for our area. The Wm Nobbe Equipment Company is a good match and a welcomed neighbor for Scott County and the Scott City area.
Photo: Jared Nobbe, Brad Nobbe, Tom Nobbe, 2nd Dist Commissioner Donnie Kiefer, and Presiding Commissioner Jamie Burger.