- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Wm Nobbe & Co. Open for Business in Scott County
On Saturday, April 10, Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company celebrated the official grand opening of its Scott City John Deer Sales and Service Center located at 1400 East Outer Rd N. The Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company is a family owned business which has served the southern Illinois agriculture community since 1907. Now in their fourth generation, the business has grown to five locations across southern Illinois and southeastern Missouri. Customers range from large and small property owners, commercial landscapers, and individual and commercial agriculture producers. Nobbes inventory includes Tractors, Harvesting Equipment, Planting Equipment, Chemical Applicators, Tillage Equipment, Rotary Mowers, Hay Equipment, Grain Carts and Utility Vehicles. Nobbe broke ground for the Scott City facility on May 27th, 2009. The Nobbe family brings to Scott County a great source for farm and home equipment and service as well as additional employment opportunities for our area. The Wm Nobbe Equipment Company is a good match and a welcomed neighbor for Scott County and the Scott City area.
Photo: Jared Nobbe, Brad Nobbe, Tom Nobbe, 2nd Dist Commissioner Donnie Kiefer, and Presiding Commissioner Jamie Burger.