- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Wm Nobbe & Co. Open for Business in Scott County
On Saturday, April 10, Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company celebrated the official grand opening of its Scott City John Deer Sales and Service Center located at 1400 East Outer Rd N. The Wm. Nobbe Equipment Company is a family owned business which has served the southern Illinois agriculture community since 1907. Now in their fourth generation, the business has grown to five locations across southern Illinois and southeastern Missouri. Customers range from large and small property owners, commercial landscapers, and individual and commercial agriculture producers. Nobbes inventory includes Tractors, Harvesting Equipment, Planting Equipment, Chemical Applicators, Tillage Equipment, Rotary Mowers, Hay Equipment, Grain Carts and Utility Vehicles. Nobbe broke ground for the Scott City facility on May 27th, 2009. The Nobbe family brings to Scott County a great source for farm and home equipment and service as well as additional employment opportunities for our area. The Wm Nobbe Equipment Company is a good match and a welcomed neighbor for Scott County and the Scott City area.
Photo: Jared Nobbe, Brad Nobbe, Tom Nobbe, 2nd Dist Commissioner Donnie Kiefer, and Presiding Commissioner Jamie Burger.