- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police and fire reports 4/19/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Anthony A. Porchia, 24, of St. Louis was arrested for driving while intoxicated, theft, driving without a valid driver's license, making a false declaration and on two St. Louis County warrants.
* Kathleen E. Ligons, 46, of Oak Ridge was arrested for driving while intoxicated and three counts of child endangerment.
* Victoria A. Welker, 26, of Marquand, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for disturbing the peace.
* Charles Roberson, 45, 2284 Garrett Lane, received a citation for allowing a dog to run at large.
* A theft was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Donald Street.
* Two peace disturbances were reported in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of Cecile Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of Marilyn Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of Luetje Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1300 block of East Main Street.
* Harassment was reported.
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
* Emergency medical service on West Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* Emergency medical service on Briarwood Drive.
* Citizen assist on South Hope Street.