- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 4/19/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody, pending the filing of formal charges, on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Shannon Nicole Kinder, 29, 606 Silver Springs Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation, a Scott County warrant for failure to appear and a Stoddard County warrant for a probation violation.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of making a false declaration.
* Shalonau R. Kirby, 21, 921 Hackberry St., received a summons for third-degree assault.
* Cody M. Randen, 20, 2588 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, received a summons for tampering with evidence, interfering with arrest and possession of drugs.
* Deviate sexual assault was reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Three subjects were in custody on suspicion of assault.
* A digital camera and purse were reported stolen on Bloomfield Road and South West End Boulevard.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A digital camera was reported stolen.