- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 4/19/20
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 12:06 a.m., emergency medical service on Sherwood Drive.
* At 8:21 a.m., medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 8:24 a.m., smoke investigation on South Ellis Street.
* At 8:46 a.m., smoke or odor investigation on Merriweather Street.
* At 10:31 a.m., detector activation on Helmsdale Drive.
* At 12:40 p.m., smoke investigation on South Pacific Street.
* At 1:16 p.m., assist on William Street.
* At 1:53 p.m., gas leak on South Middle Street.
* At 2:27 p.m., outside rubbish fire on Walnut Street.
* At 4:07 p.m., smoke detector activation on Northbridge Drive.
* At 6:18 p.m., medical assist on South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 8:25 p.m., medical assist on North West End Boulevard.
* At 8:29 p.m., smoke detector activation at Towers Circle.
* At 10:29 p.m., medical assist at Towers Circle.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 12:32 a.m., a combustible on Hilldale Circle.
* At 5:26 a.m., medical assist on North West End Boulevard.
* At 7:58 a.m., emergency medical service on Baystone.
* At 8:46 a.m., medical assist on Julie Drive.
* At 9:49 a.m., medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 10:46 a.m., medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 11:36 a.m., medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 11:56 a.m., power line down on North Sprigg Street.
* At 2:25 p.m., alarm sounding on Bernice Street.
* At 3:02 p.m., medical assist on Lowes Drive.
* At 5:51 p.m., medical assist on South Ellis Street.