- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Business licenses issued in Cape Girardeau during March include the following:
Academy of the Martial Arts, 709 William St.
Brick Street Gallery, 19 N. Spanish St.
Central American Packaging Co., 310 Christine St.
Kilburns Roofing & Siding, 109 Mill St.
Lamouria Landscape, out of town
Mississippi Mud House (liquor license), 811-A Broadway
Mixing 10, 2 N. Main St.
Mixing 10 (liquor license), 2 N. Main St.
MJR Motorsports, 1811 Plaza Way
PJ Auto Sales, 1287 Independence St.
Pro Cleaning, 2210 Sherwood Drive
Rent 'N Roll, 606 S. Kingshighway
Sappington Pro Outdoor, 3049 William St. 139
Sharp Consulting, 3208 Themis St. 11
Thread Gypsy, 1934 Garrett Drive