- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Bowling - Wittenborn
Tim and Kim Bowling of Bloomfield, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Staci Alonna Bowling, to Mark Robert Wittenborn. He is the son of Bob and Susie Wittenborn of Cape Girardeau.
Bowling is a 2004 graduate of Bloomfield High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in mass communications from Southeast Missouri State University in 2009. She is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Wittenborn is a 2002 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in construction management from Southeast in 2007. He is employed at Blattner Steel.
A May 1 wedding is planned at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau.