- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)77
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Perryville Area Career and Technology Center Students Attend Skills USA Competition
Perryville Area Career and Technology Center student, Landon Koetting, recently earned first place in the TV & Video technical written competition at the 44th Annual Missouri Leadership and Skills Conference (SkillsUSA) held at Linn State Technical College. Heather Adams, also a PACTC student, ran and was elected as a State Officer.
Students competed in the areas of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R), Auto Collision Repair, Electronics, Graphic Design, Health Occupations, Construction Technology, Welding, Early Childhood Professionals and Digital Media.