- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Perryville Area Career and Technology Center Students Attend Skills USA Competition
Perryville Area Career and Technology Center student, Landon Koetting, recently earned first place in the TV & Video technical written competition at the 44th Annual Missouri Leadership and Skills Conference (SkillsUSA) held at Linn State Technical College. Heather Adams, also a PACTC student, ran and was elected as a State Officer.
Students competed in the areas of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R), Auto Collision Repair, Electronics, Graphic Design, Health Occupations, Construction Technology, Welding, Early Childhood Professionals and Digital Media.