- Two men face charges in Cape prostitution sting (5/28/17)
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)4
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Rabies confirmed in Cape County after person bitten by bat (5/26/17)
- Man with prior sex convictions charged with abuse of a child 10 years ago (5/25/17)2
- New features at Cape Splash geared for kids; revenue has exceeded costs by more than $200K (5/24/17)1
Perryville Area Career and Technology Center Students Attend Skills USA Competition
Perryville Area Career and Technology Center student, Landon Koetting, recently earned first place in the TV & Video technical written competition at the 44th Annual Missouri Leadership and Skills Conference (SkillsUSA) held at Linn State Technical College. Heather Adams, also a PACTC student, ran and was elected as a State Officer.
Students competed in the areas of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R), Auto Collision Repair, Electronics, Graphic Design, Health Occupations, Construction Technology, Welding, Early Childhood Professionals and Digital Media.