- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Perryville Area Career and Technology Center Students Attend Skills USA Competition
Perryville Area Career and Technology Center student, Landon Koetting, recently earned first place in the TV & Video technical written competition at the 44th Annual Missouri Leadership and Skills Conference (SkillsUSA) held at Linn State Technical College. Heather Adams, also a PACTC student, ran and was elected as a State Officer.
Students competed in the areas of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R), Auto Collision Repair, Electronics, Graphic Design, Health Occupations, Construction Technology, Welding, Early Childhood Professionals and Digital Media.